Saturday 24 April 2010

Production: Film Poster 1




Here is my first poster for the coursework. I have used my two main actors as the centre piece for the poster so that the audience know who are the main people in the film. I have used a rather catchy slogan, '2 rules. kill. survive' which is seen in the trailer and once again has the impact of no limitation. There rules still break the law in one sense or another. Lastly the bullet holes let the audience know that it shall be an action genre film and that it will contain gun especially as both actors are holding one. Below is what my target audience thought.
Clearly, from the feedback, the main problem is the plain white background. people think it looks too amateur and detracts attention away from the main picture as it just seems blank. The other problem is the size of the tagline at the top. They feel it needs to be bolder or just a larger size so that it stands out better when walking past it.

No comments:

Post a Comment