Friday 19 March 2010

Production: Magazine Cover 3


I have now taken out the purple line, It does look OK, but now I feel the smaller pictures of L.A. and some friends do not have a "template" to follow as before they seemed to be following the line which I think added and certain effect to it.














It is clear that taking out the purple line through the middle was a good idea and now clears up the front cover slightly drawing more attention to Tom. Once again, the main title should be changed slightly so it can be seen easily from afar, maybe some sort of shading behind it would be a good idea. Gurmaher says that it looks like Tom is looking at the boxes but I cannot help this too much as that is what the image is. And I need to continue following the rule of thirds and Z-pattern. Once again my sub-headings need to be made bigger as they are hard to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment